Vegan gingerbread cookies (by Alberto Aragon)
I run because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day.
So you’re in bed. You’re snug. You’re cosy. You don’t want to get out ever! But here’s 9 yoga poses to help your sleepy self get up.
1. Savasana- just chill for a bit and breath deeply and enjoy that sun streaming in
2. Cobra- stretch that back like the crazy cat you are
3. Extended child’s pose- now stretch your back the other way. Your covers come off too. Magic!
4. Camel pose- now sit on your knees and throw your arms back to your toes like some sort of shawshank redemption prison break.
5. Forward bend- now stand up on those sexy pins and try not to fall off the bed
6. Pigeon pose- almost there. Are you smiling yet? You should be you sexy minx bird of paradise
7. Seated forward fold- touch your toes! Wiggle them and giggle at your cuteness
8. Kneeling side plank variation- stretch that delish body of yours and try not to blind yourself at how radiant you are
9. Meditation- don’t think just yet. Just enjoy that beautiful stillness
Now step off that cosy bed of yours and sashay the fuck out of bed. Namaste.
a list of 10-15 blogs i choose that will be posted 2x a day for 6 days to 15.8k+. you will gain.
must be following me
check out my amazing BO2Ws
healthy blogs only
will choose at 10pm CST, list posted wednesday morning
all blogs will be added to my fitblrs/healthblrs to follow page
Giftable Vegan Jars
GF Brownie Mix Jars (with vegan option)
Candy Cookies in a Jar
Punk Rock Cookie Jar Mix
[applies entire tube of chap stick onto chapped lips] much better
Binge Free Challenge!
This is my full BED challenge. Each of the links below links to to the daily post for additional details on the daily challenge!
- Make a journal
- How did you wind up here?
- Re-evaluate your goals.
- Be proud of your accomplishments!
- Does society influence you to be a certain way?
- Stop restricting!
- Track your food!
- Tell someone!
- Do you believe recovery is possible?
- Do you skip meals?
- Make a list about what you love about yourself (write it in your journal)!
- What does your pantry look like?
- Make plans!
- Who is your inspiration?
- Are you a late night snacker?
- Make a jar of alternatives!
- Plan what to do next time you binge!
- Find some healthy but delicious recipes!
- Find a book on binge eating disorder and read it!
- Plan your days
- Make plans with someone you enjoy spending time with!
- Do you have an old hobby you never do anymore but you enjoy?
- Are your surroundings triggering?
- Spend the day outside!
- Do you binge as a form of coping?
- How has binging had a positive effect on your life?
- Who do you hope to be after you recover?
- Make a Piggy Bank!
- Remember those goals you made a little while ago?
- How has this challenge helped you?
This is a 30/31(depending on the month) day challenge aimed to help you stop binge eating! The challenges are ideas that I, or others, have used to overcome binge eating disorder. The challenges are posted on my blog and you can look here for the complete list of challenges.
I used to struggle with Binge Eating Disorder and it has been a little while since I have recovered and I decided to make a recovery challenge to (hopefully) help anyone out there who is struggling to find recovery as well! As you may notice, not all of these challenges are related to eating and binging and that is because recovery is much more than just food! Recovery requires acceptance, self-love, a positive mindset, a good relationship with others as well as food, and much more!
Every day you participate I would love for everyone to post their day’s challenge with a picture of the activity (be creative) and tag the picture ‘bedchallenge’ ! Please let me know how the challenge helps you and spread the word to your followers so they can participate! Even if you do not struggle with binging your followers might and this could help them!
Additional help for BED can be found on my sources here. And my ask is always open if you need help!
(Source: findinghealthyhappiness, via losing-every-extra-pound)
byhannahrosengren - Plant These To Help Save Bees: 21 Bee-Friendly Plants. Learn more here!
Hannah Rosengren 2013
Important shit okay? No bees no food.
This post has been featured on a 1000Notes.com blog!
I adore cranberries as you probably already know if you’ve been reading my blog. This healthy cranberry orange upside down cake recipe isn’t very rich or sweet. In fact I sweeten it with just a few tablespoons of maple syrup. It’s plenty sweet for my family though. Once you cut sugar out of your diet your taste buds become very sensitive to the sweet flavor and you just don’t crave or desire sugar. In fact, you might even become repulsed by it!
(Source: ibringmotivation, via tumblrgym)
(Source: golldcrown, via nancchan)